Silvermoor, the established equestrian haylage and horse treats manufacturer, are looking to expand their team with the appointment of a Head of Sales to lead the sales strategy for the business. This will be a field based role with travel throughout the United Kingdom and overseas.
Reporting to the Directors the Head of Sales will be responsible for creating, implementing and managing the sales strategy for all products, this will include national and export sales.
- Meet overall sales targets.
- Use sales targets to create and implement a sales strategy.
- Introduce products to overseas market.
- Manage and motivate Sales Agents to deliver targeted growth.
- Build brand awareness within the UK and overseas.
- Act as a brand ambassador.
- Produce regular sales reports to inform on progress.
- Reporting on market trends.
- Contribution to the development of new products.
- Attending trade fairs and publicity events.
The ideal candidate will have an equestrian background and good knowledge of equestrian products. They will be self-motivated, target driven and able to work independently as well as part of a team. They will have had experience leading a team and a strategic approach to work. Excellent communication and negotiation skills will be essential to the role and the successful candidate will be computer literate.
This is a full time, permanent position with a competitive remuneration package. To apply please email your CV and covering letter along with your salary expectations to [email protected]
Closing Date: 22nd June 2018